If you’re looking for a free guide, easy, and step-by-step to learn how to create a blog, then you are in the right place. I am here to guide you.
You will learn how to start a blog today in 4 easy and simple steps that will take you about 10 to 15 minutes to start blogging now.
I have divided this guide into 4 sections, short, and well detailed, which will guide you throughout the process of creating your own blog and publishing your first article, in-line today.
I’m going to show you how most web developers build their Blogs where the website and how you can avoid the website creator, inexpensive, are often limited, but also some mistakes to avoid that I made at the start.
Then, how do I create a blog to be profitable in 2022?
How to create a blog profitably and make money within 4 easy steps
Learn how to launch your blog in 10 minutes by following these simple steps :
- Get web hosting and register a domain name
- Configure and Optimize your Blog/website through the Web host
- Choose a Design/theme for your Blog / Website
- Add content (pages, articles, etc.)
One of the best career choices I have ever made was to learn how to create a Blog.
My decision to learn how to create a blog and start earning money (the fact that I work full-time) led me to create a company of editorial independence and to become self-employed. And today, we’re going to go through my instructions are easy to follow, step-by-step, to create a blog.
In this free guide for beginners, I’ll show you everything you need to know when it comes to learning how to start a blog and eventually make a profit. But first….
What is a blog?
A blog is a website that is regularly updated when new content is frequently published, usually written in an informal style, or conversational, often in order to attract readers and generate an income online. In this guide, we’re talking about both how to create a blog but also make money through this blog.
Why should you create a blog?
Today, starting a blog is by far one of the easiest and most affordable to start your own business and earn an income online (from anywhere in the world). The best thing is that you don’t even need to be a professional writer to create a Blog for the people who read the blogs need to find a more pleasant tone and conversational than a professional…
You don’t need to have any skills, years of experience in your field, or school diplomas to create a Blog and make a profit.
You can really create a blog, regardless of your age, place of residence, and level of experience. If you have any of these goals for yourself, then you should strongly consider starting a blog :
- Earn money online: In the approach of 2021, millions of people around the world are turning to home-based work to earn money, rather than seeking a traditional job from 9 to 17 hours. Blogging can be one of the online businesses, the most cost-effective with very low costs if you do it the right way. And the best thing is that the few hours you spend today writing a blog post can earn you money for years and years…
- Develop a brand, business, or personal: If you already have a business that you expect to grow, then starting up a blog is by far the best way to attract more customers online, or even in your shop without spending a penny in advertising. I’ve helped dozens of small business owners to write the content of the blog which leads today hundreds of new readers (potential customers) on their Web sites. blogging is a great way to show your leadership in your field.
- Tell your story: one of The reasons that are most useful to create a blog is to share what you have learned with everyone. If you have acquired a useful skill, accumulated experience in a job or mastered a particular trade, then other people who are at an early stage can greatly benefit advice you have to offer. A Blog is a great place to share any of your own personal journey in life on the description of your daily activities.
So, if you’re ready to take a leap and learn how to start a blog that can potentially earn you a substantial income online, we will enter this simple tutorial, step-by-step guide for new bloggers.
Before you start, read this :
There are hundreds of platforms to build Web sites and builders of different Web sites on the market.
WordPress, Wix, Drupal, Joomla… just To name a few.
You can also code your website from scratch, but we do not recommend it for two main reasons :
- It takes too much time (seriously)
- Your end result will be mediocre at its best….
But which one to choose?
Let’s take a look at these recent statistics
How people create websites in 2022
First, we will make you understand why WordPress is the best platform to create your blog.
What is a CMS?
A content management system (or CMS) is the place where you will write, design and publish your blog articles. A good CMS (like WordPress) is easy to use, you can organize your content, upload images and videos, and have control over the appearance of your blog by using themes or elements of design-custom.
The CMS, the most popular of which you’ve probably heard of WordPress, is what I use here on my blog. In fact, the latest statistics on the blogs show that more than 60% of all blogs are working on this CMS, including the sites of Forbes, TED, NBC, etc…
Do I have to create a blog on WordPress? And WordPress is free?
Of course, there are other options CMS that you can watch, such as Wix, Weebly, Joomla… to create a blog. However, I strongly recommend setting up a WordPress site hosted on your blog because it is the most sustainable in the long term – and really the only option to consider if you start a blog with the goal of earning money from your website in one way or another.
In 2022, the builders of the most popular Web sites (CMS or content management systems ) are:
- WordPress 52% (free of charge).
- Wix 7% (for a fee).
- Joomla 4% (free of charge).
- Progress Sitefinity (free) 4 %
- SquareSpace (paid) 4 %
- Weebly (paid) 2 %
Recommended>>> How To Make $284.65 Online Using This Free Method.From Start To Finish. Complete Step By Step Training Series
Here’s why most people use WordPress to create a Blog where a Web Site
Unlike other manufacturers ‘ Web sites, it is totally free.
WordPress is the platform the easiest with which I’ve ever worked on, but it is flexible enough to suit everyone, Web sites, small businesses, online shops, large organizations, and so on….
But the most important :
- WordPress Vs. HTML & CSS : Learning HTML from scratch can take more than 6 months, and still less CSS and PHP. Having a basic knowledge of HTML can help you gauge things more quickly, but if you want to create a Web site in a day or two, learning HTML isn’t a cost-effective option.
- WordPress Vs the manufacturer’s Web sites: The builders of the Web sites are expensive and often very limited. They are good for the Web sites of a page, but not more.
- WordPress Vs. Joomla/Drupal : WordPress is just so much more simple to use that any beginner can learn how to use and configure easily and quickly than the other competitor(if really there was ?).
But for beginners, we strongly suggest sticking to WordPress.
Now, one thing that you should pay attention to, is that WordPress exists in two platforms that are very different: WordPress.com and WordPress.org. They wear almost the same name, but there are very large differences between the two :
- Is free to use (with heavy restrictions)
- Does not allow you to choose a custom domain name (yoursite.wordpress.com)
- Has monetization options very limited (you can’t sell your own ads)
- You can not download plugins (for the capture of email and other)
- Limited support of the themes allows you to have designs very basic.
- You have to pay to remove the mark of WordPress and get your own domain name as your website yoursite.com.
- Referencing and analysis limited
- Design a fully customizable unlimited number of options of plugins and no branding.
- Total control of your own efforts’ monetization
- Features SEO powerful (so that people can find your site more easily)
- Start, or add a shop eCommerce or a subscription site.
- A small monthly fee (of the Web hosting company you choose to host your blog)
Although the choice falls on you, if you want to take full advantage of your blog, to make it grow with you, and possibly make some money, WordPress.org is the way to go to learn how to create a blog (and the process that you have followed up to now). It is the CMS of choice that will sit in the background and provide power to your blog.
In addition, with the hosting plans affordable to the different web hosting providers that I trust such as Bluehost, Namecheap, Contabo… you can be up and running with WordPress installed and fuel your Blog in just a few minutes using their WordPress install with a single click.
WordPress is a publishing platform that exists since 2003 and which feeds now more than 60% of all blogs on the Internet. And Bluehost, Namecheap, are one of the most established in the industry of hosting blogs in Europe. This combination is what we will use to start blogging in this guide.
Ready to launch your blog or your own website today? Let’s go….
STEP 1 : Get Web hosting and register a domain name
To configure WordPress (or any other type of website), you’ll need two things :
- The domain name (a web address like toxicwap.us)
- Web hosting (a service that connects your site to the Internet)
In order to store your images, your content and your website files, you will need Web hosting. Without web hosting, your blog/ website will not be visible on the Internet.
Owning your own domain name looks far more professional than having your site on the areas of someone else (such as toxicwap.wordpress.com), and it’s super affordable, too.
Most web hosting providers offer domains FREE for one year (usually ~14€/year).
In a word: free web hosting and free domain name, your blog would not exist.
Where can I register a domain name and how to get a Web hosting?
I mostly used Namecheap as the Main web hosting provider and domain name registrar.
Note: Namecheap, Contabo and Bluehost will give you a free domain when you purchase a hosting plan. The Cheapest hosting plan is Namecheap. As a beginner, I highly recommend Namecheap because it is cheap and has the fastest response time when things go wrong on your site. When your site’s traffic grows, you can go for Contabo Vps plan, it is much cheaper than the NameCheap VPS plan.
Do you already have a domain name and hosting? Go to step 2, where I show you how to set up your Blog.
Here’s how to register with a Web hosting provider (and register a domain name if you have not already done so).
1. Go to www. Namecheap (or any other Web host)
2. Choose a hosting plan for your Blog/website
If you have a limited budget, you can use their plan to “Stellar plan”(Host up to 3 websites with the CMS of your choice. Includes a free Website Builder and email solution). This is great for Blog beginners with little traffic.
However, if you want to increase the volume of traffic to your website, we recommend choosing their plan ” Stellar Plus“.
Whatever your choice, you can later upgrade or change plans to suit your needs.
3. Choose a domain name for your blog
Then, you will reach the page where it is time to choose the domain name for your blog :
Once you arrive at this stage of the payment process, you simply type the domain name that you want your blog to have.
Domain names usually end .com,.org , .net but in recent months, a large number of domain extensions are output as .biz .cafe .shop etc…
Our best advice? Avoid the bizarre extensions and go for .com,.net .org unless they perfectly describe what you have to offer – and even then, try to find a name more familiar, easy-to-read and to remember.
Check the availability of the Domain name is selected, and then click Order.
If you already have a domain name, type it and click “Continue my order”.
In addition, later in this guide for free to start blogging, we will discuss in more detail how to choose the right name for your blog if you are not yet decided.
4. Check your “Information on the Pack”
The next step to open an account and select your plan and your pack.
These are the last steps you must take before your account creation is complete, so you’re almost there…
Simply choose the duration of your registration and web hosting, you are ready to go.
5. Fill in the details of your account
To create your account, you just enter your personal information on the page “create your account”.
You’ll need to add your first name, last name, country, address, city, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address. Your receipt will be sent to the e-mail that you are going to be indicated.
Enter your payment information.
Now, you will enter your billing information, choose your payment method; Credit Card, or Paypal, and then click enter!
You have officially completed the first major step in creating a blog.
Once the initial registration is complete, it is time to move on to the next step which is to configure and optimize your blog.
STEP 2 : Configure and Optimize your Blog
Once you have bought your domain name and set up your hosting, it’s gone!
Now, it is time to put your Blog on. The first thing to do is to install WordPress on your domain.
There are two possible ways to install WordPress, one MUCH easier than the other.
Almost all the hosting companies, reliable and well-established integrated 1-click installer for WordPress, which allows you to start in a few seconds.
If you are registered with (Namecheap) or other hosting company similar, you should find your “1-click-installation” in your control panel account.
[tab title=” Installation Manual WordPress” id=””]1) Download WordPress here: https://wordpress.org/download
2) Create a new folder on your desktop and unzip WordPress in
3) Look for a file named wp-config-sample.php and rename the wp-config.php.
4) now Open the file wp-config.php (with notepad for example) and then fill in the following lines :
define(‘DB_NAME’,’database_name_here’) ; – Name of the database (if you don’t know it, ask your WebHost)
define(‘DB_USER’,’username_here’) ; – Your user name hosting
define(‘DB_PASSWORD’,’password_here’) ; – password for accommodation
once you have filled in the blanks, save the file.
5) Connect now to your FTP hosting (download FileZilla for that). The FTP address is usually ftp.votredomaine.com the user name and the password are the same as those that you use to register your Host.
6) If there is a file named “index” – delete it. Then, download all the files folder of your WordPress to your server FTP. We believe that you can use the function “drag and drop” in FileZilla.
7) once you have completed the previous steps, go to the URL : youromain.com/wp-admin/install.php
You just need to fill out the forms and you are ready!
IMPORTANT : if your web host does not offer installation in 1 single click, it may be that you have to deal with a bad host!
Now that you have completed the first phase, it is time to move on to the fun part of how to create a blog.
The design of your WordPress blog is when you might start to feel a bit of friction with the process of creating a blog (if you have never done this before), but I promise that this will not become too technical.
More… the last thing I want is that the technical aspect is very minor to the creation of a blog derail your progress today.
STEP 3 : Choose a Design/theme for your Blog
Once you have installed WordPress in a single click with success on your field, you will see a very simple but clean.
But you don’t want to look like everyone else, isn’t it?
This is why you need a WordPress theme; a design template that tells WordPress how your website should look like.
Take a look at an example of a WordPress theme free that you can install :
There are more than 7500 impressive themes, designed by professionals, among which you can choose and customize to your own Blog.
Most of the WordPress themes are free and easy to customize.
Here’s how to find a theme easily on WordPress
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard
If you are not sure how to do it? Then go to : https://yoursite.com/wp-admin (replace “yoursite” with your domain name).
Here is the WordPress dashboard :
2. Access FREE themes
Once on the dashboard, you have access to more than 2,500 themes for free! Just search for “Appearance” in the sidebar, and then click on “Themes”.
If you want something more professional or elegant than what you find here, you can go on ThemeForest.net where there is a large library of themes to choose from at different prices.
But before we do that, we suggest you at least try to spend some time browsing the free themes. A lot of them are really professional and well made.
You can search for specific keywords and/or use filters to find themes that suit your style. Finding the perfect theme can take a while, but it’s worth it.
You should also look for themes that are “responsive”, as this means they will have a pleasant appearance on any mobile device.
3. Install your new theme
Once you have found a theme that interests you, you need to do is click on “Install”, then “Activate”.
IMPORTANT : If you change the theme, your posts, pages, and previous contents will not be deleted. You can change a theme as often as you want without having to worry about losing what you have already created.
Spend some time to familiarize yourself with the back-end of your blog. Explore, test things. You will develop a much deeper understanding of the workings of WordPress and things that you can quickly change in the appearance of your site. This is where the fun really begins!
Why is design so important to learn how to create a blog
Even if you don’t really care about the design, your readers are.
In a study conducted in 2012 by Google and the University of Basel, researchers found that users consider the aesthetic quality and the perceived functionality of a website in 1/20th – 1/50th of a second. In addition, thanks to a small psychological bias called the effect, Halo, we extend this judgment to all the parts of your blog.
This means that in less time than it takes to snap your fingers, a reader has decided to trust or not to your blog.
A good design builds trust. This proves to people that you care about enough of your blog for it to be beautiful. This does not mean that you need animations, crazy or tons of fonts and colors. In fact, the best designs are simple, clear and easy to read.
Here are some suggestions of what to look for during the evaluation of the WordPress themes :
- Keep things simple: In the end, the goal of the launch of a blog is to share content that can be easily consumed (read, watched, experienced). Do not let yourself be led by WordPress themes to the crazy speed that compromises the readability and ease of use. If a theme looks good but doesn’t help you to share your thoughts and engage with readers, this is not a good theme.
- AMP (works on mobile): responsiveness refers to themes that make sure that your blog is also beautiful on a laptop than on smartphones. Today, more and more people are using their phones to read the blog and depending on your audience, this number could be 50 % or more (like mine). Google also prioritizes the websites user-friendly for mobile phones and class at the top of the list of their organic search results. If you are not quite sure if a topic is or is not compatible with the mobile, copy and paste the URL of the demo page of the theme in the test page that is compatible with the Google mobile.
- Does it work in different browsers? Your readers don’t use appliances only different, but also different browsers. Most developers of themes test rigorously their themes across browsers, but it sometimes happens that errors pass through. Try to test on a few different browsers to make sure.
- Plugins supported: If you use WordPress, the true power of your blog comes from plugins. These are “extensions” of your blog, which give you additional functionality. Make sure that the theme you choose supports all popular plugins. If you are not sure, ask a developer.
- Usability SEO: SEO or optimization for the search engines, refers to the way in which Google and other search engines can find your information when people search for it. Some themes use a lot of code that makes it difficult to read by search engines. And although no one expects you inspect the code of a theme, you should see if the developer has verified that it is optimized for SEO.
- Support: problems arise. And when they do, you want to be able to ask for help. Many developers of free themes do not offer support for their products. It is one thing to be aware of when you make your choice.
- Ratings and reviews: Search for themes that have proven their worth. If the theme is sold on a third-party market, you should be able to see the comments without a problem. For the theme-free WordPress, you will see the ratings just below the download button.
Once you have chosen the right theme for your WordPress blog, it is time to dive into the world of extensions for WordPress, to help you to unlock even more customization and prep work necessary in order to give your blog a strong chance to become a full-fledged company.
STEP 4: Add content to your Blog
Once your theme is installed, you are ready to start creating content.
Let’s quickly review some basic elements :
Adding and editing pages
Do you want a single page, or a page “about “ (as in our menu at the bottom of the site)?
1. Look in the sidebar of the WordPress dashboard “Pages” and then click – -> “Add”.
2. You will find a screen that looks a lot like what you’ve maybe seen in Microsoft Word. Add text, images, and more to build the page you want, and then save it when you’re done.
If you want your new page to be linked to your navigation bar,
1. Save the changes that you made to the page by clicking on “update”.
2. Click “Appearance” then –> “Menus” in the sidebar of the WordPress dashboard.
3. Find the page that you have created (for example the about page ) and add it to the list by clicking the check box next to it, then click “Add to menu”.
4. Click save Menu to save your changes.
Add and modify Post
You are now ready to write your first post on the blog.
Once you have chosen the first post of the blog you want to write, go to the section “Post” and Then on “Add new” from your WordPress dashboard.
Go to Post > Category:
You can use different categories for your articles. Let’s say you want to create a category named “Beauty”. Simply add it to your menu and start to create items.
Here’s what you need to do :
a. Create a new category by going to ” post-> Categories “.
Once you’ve created your category, simply add it to the menu, and you’ll be ready to run your first article classified in one of your categories.
b. Publish your first article by going to the ” Post” -> ” Add new “. Once you have finished writing your article, the classification in the category that suits you and then click on “publish”.
Here are some of the changes and improvements that you have made to your new blog For a MAXIMUM performance! I’m going to show you how to install Extensions (plugins), tips to get more visitors to your blog but also how to promote your blog for profit.
Customization and optimizations are unlimited…
In this section, we will discuss some basic questions that you ask us all the time and that will help you to improve your Blog.
Change of title and slogan
Page titles explain to search engines what your blog. They are also an important part of how search engines determine your rankings. You want to be sure that they have the keywords you want to target (but in a natural way, written for real people).
You should use a unique title on every page of your site. For example, the title of our site is “Toxicwap”.
(You can’t find it? Just move the mouse over the tab at the top of your Web browser).
The lines of the presentation are appended to the end of the titles on each page. The slogan of our blog is “to Earn more, Live better”.
To change the title and tagline of your website, go to “settings” then –> “General” and fill in the form below :
Disable comments for Post and pages
Some Web sites (especially sites of companies or organizations) do not want their visitors to be able to comment on their pages.
You want to disable comments on every new page by default?
1. Go to “settings” then –> “Discussion” and untick “Allow readers to post comments on new articles”.
Configuring a static front page
Some people contact me telling me that they are frustrated that their home page looks like a blog article. You can fix this by creating your homepage “static”.
A static page is a page that does not change. Unlike a blog, where the first new article will appear at the top every time, a “static” page will show the same content every time someone visits the site, such as a home page that you have designed.
To create a static front page :
1. Go to “Settings” then – -> “Reading”.
2. Choose a static page that you have created. “First page” means your home page. “Articles” is the home page of your blog (if your entire site is not a blog)
NB : If you don’t choose a static page for yourself, WordPress will take your latest articles and post them on your home page.
Most WordPress themes have a sidebar on the right-hand side (in some cases, it is on the left).
If you want to get rid of the sidebar or edit items that you do not need like “Categories”, “Meta” and “Archives”, which are generally useless, here’s what you should do:
1. Go to “Appearance” then –> “Widgets” in the WordPress dashboard.
2. From there, you can use the drag-and-drop to add different “boxes” to your sidebar or delete items that you don’t want to.
There is also a box “HTML”; i.e. a text box where you can use the HTML code. For beginners, don’t worry about it , just drag and drop the elements that you want in your sidebar.
Installation of Extensions (plugins) to take full advantage of WordPress
What is a plugin?
The ” plugins ” are extensions that are designed to extend the capabilities of WordPress, adding to your site features and functions which are not integrated.
These are shortcuts to your site to do what you want, without having to build the features from scratch.
You can use plugins to do everything from adding photo galleries and application forms for the optimization of your Blog and the creation of an online store.
How to install a new plugin ?
To start installing plugins, go to “Plugins” then –> “Add new” and simply start searching.
Keep in mind that there are more than 56,000 plugins different, you have so many choices!
The installation is easy; once you’ve found a plugin that suits you, simply click on “Install”.
Congratulations You are ready to launch your Blog today!
Finally, and this is not the least important, continue to improve your Blog !
As we mentioned previously, WordPress is highly customizable. If you really want to master WordPress, look no further than our full guides.
Promote your blog and earn money
If you’ve gotten this far, you should definitely be in great shape to start creating a blog, learning the basics of writing content to be convincing, and creating a beautiful design for your blog.
But there is one last piece of the puzzle that few other bloggers speak openly: THE PROMOTION
What do you do once you have clicked on Publish?
So, you have learned how to create a blog…. how to generate traffic to this Blog ? is it necessary to have a traffic Free or paid?
It is one of the questions that I hear very often. In addition, it separates the great blogs of those who do are read by your mother and a few spambots. If you are looking to generate traffic and build a successful business from your blog, you need to know how to promote your Articles.
In fact, I firmly believe that you should spend more time promoting an article to write.
But where to start?
Here are some of the best ways to start to share your articles, and you introduce yourself to new readers.
Social networks are the first obvious source of information. Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Reddit, Instagram, Snapchat are the largest current network. The platform that best suits your niche and the interests of your audience is the one that suits you the best. And this is an important note.
NB: ‘t try to promote your blog on all social media platforms.
Instead, look for those that give you the best performance.
The key here is to experiment and see what works for you.
Each social network is addressed of course to a certain niche and a certain type of reader. It is a statement rather broad, but in general, here’s what works best on each social platform :
- Facebook : Videos and preserved content
- Instagram : Photos, quotes and stories in high resolution
- Twitter : News, blog posts and GIFs
- LinkedIn : professional Content and news career
- Pinterest : Infographics, guides step by step photos, visual content
- Reddit : Comments on topics in your niche
Often, just throwing your ideas in the blank on social networks is not very effective. Instead, being a part of group forums and online communities can give you a better return on your time. If you find the good ones.
Are looking for a relevant group on a particular topic for the join. For example, if you create a blog on travel, you might want to consider joining groups Facebook as Travellers around the world (147,000+ members),a journey, an adventure (43,000+ members) and Friends travel (31,000+ members).
(I have found these groups by searching for “Travel” on Facebook and clicking on the “Groups” tab to the right of the menu.)
If your blog is relevant for any traveler, for example, you will be certain to find enough people who would be interested in reading your articles in these groups.
Now, if your search produces no group Facebook with a decent number of members (5 000+), there are other options. Look for groups Facebook general that relate to your niche or your groups on LinkedIn or Reddit.
Remember that it is not just a question of where you put links to the articles of your blog. You need to provide value before asking for anything in return. So start by building relationships and engaging with people who are there.
You never know, you might find some good ideas for blogs along the way.
There are also Quora, a site of questions and answers that allows anyone to respond to users ‘ questions. A tactic I’ve used is to look for relevant topics in my niche and to answer the questions that I have already written on my blog (like this answer Quora on to make a lot of money on the Internet? who has received dozens of upvotes and thousands of views? In this way, I know that I gave them a good value and I can even put a link to the full article on my blog.
Finally, if you are geared more towards the business in your blog articles, you may want to publish them on LinkedIn.
The key point of all of this is that you want to look for places where your audience and be there. Whether it’s other blogs, communities, or social media platforms.
Other ways to promote your blog and get more traffic
Outside of the promotion on the social networks, Emails, here are some other techniques that I have personally used to quickly increase my audience on my blog :
- Interview people in your niche: there is nothing better than to learn from famous people in your niche. Not only the fact of the interview will help you to build a relationship, but other people that read your blog also want to hear what they have to say. You can use these interviews in your own articles.
- Mention other blogs in your articles: At the beginning, we want to be on the radar of others. And one of the best ways to do this is to mention other bloggers and relevant articles on your blog that meant that he had to create links to relevant blogs, and then send an email to the blogger.
- Talk to people of what you do: This may seem too simple, but tell the people around you to do what you do. Be enthusiastic about your blog and share the things on which you are working. Maybe it’s just your friends that you are reading to begin, but you should respond to all comments and go comment on other blogs.
- Ask other bloggers in the foreground: If you do not feel ready to enter in contact with other bloggers in your space, try to at least learn what they are doing. It is essential to study the people who are good at what you do: Look at what works for them and see how you can use it for yourself. So many people have said to us: We can never earn money with a blog. But you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. There are tons of bloggers to success that you can learn and see what they have done and apply it to your niche.
Remember that the only thing that prevents you from creating your own blog is you! It is easy to say that you don’t have the time, you’re tired of work, or that it takes a lot of effort. But it is through this effort that the launch of a blog is worth the effort.
The bar to learn how to create a Blog and this is very good content was found in 2019. And if you start a blog to the search results extremely fast (that is to say earn money with a blog tomorrow), you’re going to be disappointed. You need to set realistic expectations.
This does not mean that you can not create a blog to be profitable in 2021. In fact, there are more opportunities than ever before. It’s just that you have to make sure you don’t fall into some traps very early. Traps such as….
- You think you can earn a lot of money by writing on something that you don’t know.
- You agree not to post regularly and interact with your audience.
- You want fast results without efforts
Here’s a dose of reality : The most popular blogs, the most successful, and the most profitable in 2021 are required by people who care deeply about the subject on which they write. They are dedicated and excited to post it. And they know that running a blog is an investment to which they will yield returns on investment all the more important that they will take place.
And as long as you’re on the same wavelength, your blog will be a success!
We also help users to create a fascinating blog from a-z. Feel free to contact us